Can't fault the Sheridan . Attentive staff, excellent rooms, great views.
We had a four day stay to meet American relatives that we have met for the first time through family tree research ( we are English ) the Sheridan was in a good location for walking to the shopping areas, sea front and restaurants, if you don't mind walking. Otherwise taxis are reasonable and the concierge will get one for you in minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton