I stayed here on the way home from Africa on the last evening of the volcano crisis. Even after this frantic ten-day period, the service was extraordinary: friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. I asked them to open the gym after its regular closing time.Two staff did so very willingly and made sure that I was comfortable. Apparently, they kept the staff on while they renovated in 2007. A clever idea reflected in the dedication and expertise of the team.
The room was comfortable, well planned and very quiet. I'm not sure that I would have liked the glass-walled bathroom if I had been staying with somebody but I was alone and it was great.
The room service was fast, friendly and reasonably priced (about 30 Euros for dinner). The minbar was, of course, outrageous but name a hotel where the prices are not and these are not as bad as Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton