This Sheraton offers a nice view over Lisbon, but I've heard there should be even better ones. The spa is 12,50€ pp extra but worth it, offering a sauna, hamam, hot tub and relaxing zone indoors as well as an (unheated) pool outside (no view whatsoever). Fitness center is free of charge.
I like the full glassed bathrooms offering some amazing views if travelling with a desirable companion.
Not so nice are the rooms on the 16th floor (no club) and below on the very east of the building (rooms XX11 etc), because all you will so is a wall of another building very near to your window.
Location is ok, near to the subway and only a short ride to all important must sees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished combining modern elegance and simple relaxing design, the hotel is located in one of the city's most prestigious business districts. Only 15 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, the Sheraton is easily accessible by train, bus, subway or car, with fabulous shopping, theatres, art museums, and nightlife just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Lisboa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Sheraton Lisboa Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Lisbon
- Lisbon Sheraton