We were at the hotel for 11 excellent nights. The front desk staff was outstanding!
We got answers to all our different questions and needs. We even got first aid to back pains from them. They were more than happy to direct us to all the special places in Lisbon.
The hotel is very clean and breakfast is good.
The location of the hotel is comfortable. The metro station is within two minutes walk and midtown is 10 minutes away by foot. It is a very nice walk in a beautiful and safe boulevard full with expensive shops like Prada, Armani, Louis Vitton and also Mango and Fly London.
We got a very good price from the website of the hotel itself.
We really recommend staying there, the hotel made our whole trip to beautiful Lisbon a great success.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, alongside Avenida da Liberdade and next to the Marques de Pombal. All rooms equipped with individual climate control, thermal and acoustic insulation, cable TV, mini-bar, digital safe, and private bathrooms with hair dryer.The Dom Carlos Liberty guests can also count on a fitness center, meeting room, laundry service, garage, and 24-hour luggage service. Full coverage of Wi-fi internet access free of charge. Smoke free Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Lisbon