We stayed here for five nights over new year, and had a wonderful time. The reception is very helpfull and speak english well. The rooms are fine - the bathroom a bit small. But there is plentyful of hot water in the shower, a lot of channels on the TV and a good working fridge. Breakfast was served until 1130! The only reason I don't give them full score is that there is no WIFI in the room - just connection by cable - and that in the fitness room almost all the equipment was out of order. The WIFI in the reception area functioned well.
It's about 10 min to walk downtown and the metrostation is just around the corner. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, alongside Avenida da Liberdade and next to the Marques de Pombal. All rooms equipped with individual climate control, thermal and acoustic insulation, cable TV, mini-bar, digital safe, and private bathrooms with hair dryer.The Dom Carlos Liberty guests can also count on a fitness center, meeting room, laundry service, garage, and 24-hour luggage service. Full coverage of Wi-fi internet access free of charge. Smoke free Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Lisbon