Stayed overnight at this hotel in Lisbon last week. No complaints. Very clean hotel and helpful staff, especially Sandra at the Front Desk, who took care of our Fatima half-day tour before our arrival, and Gustavo, who was extremely helpful and polite. Check-in is normally at 2PM, however, Sandra had arranged to have our Triple room ready when we arrived before 10AM. Good location, 5 mins from the Aerobus stop (€3.50 to and from the airport), near the shopping district, along the double-decker sight-seeing tour bus route and close to very good Portuguese restaurants down the street near the University. The good selection at the breakfast buffet restaurant and the free Wi-Fi were value add-ons. Dom Carlos Liberty was a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, alongside Avenida da Liberdade and next to the Marques de Pombal. All rooms equipped with individual climate control, thermal and acoustic insulation, cable TV, mini-bar, digital safe, and private bathrooms with hair dryer.The Dom Carlos Liberty guests can also count on a fitness center, meeting room, laundry service, garage, and 24-hour luggage service. Full coverage of Wi-fi internet access free of charge. Smoke free Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Lisbon