We booked this hotel for an overnight stay. The receptionist gave us a warm welcome. Our double bedroom was one of the tiniest hotel rooms I have ever seen. There was even barely space in the bathroom for one person. We had a good night's rest though and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was the standard choice of pastries, cheese, meat, yoghurts, fruit, cereals, juices and hot drinks, although I found the pastry a little chewy. This is a no frills hotel and good for a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, alongside Avenida da Liberdade and next to the Marques de Pombal. All rooms equipped with individual climate control, thermal and acoustic insulation, cable TV, mini-bar, digital safe, and private bathrooms with hair dryer.The Dom Carlos Liberty guests can also count on a fitness center, meeting room, laundry service, garage, and 24-hour luggage service. Full coverage of Wi-fi internet access free of charge. Smoke free Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Fastbooking, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Lisbon