We stayed at this hotel for 3 days. From the moment you walk in you get impressed. Slick marble floors and doorman greeting you upon arrival. We arrived early but room was ready for us. The room was spacious and shower was great. Very clean and large bed. Great selection in the minibar - not that we used much.
Breakfast was excellent too. Lost of variety. I would recommend this hotel anyday. Stay here and you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Superbreak UK and TravelUp so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon