The Tiara Atlantic Park Hotel is a five star gem in Lisbon. The location next to the park ensures a quiet nights sleep and yet the hotel is close to the Metro and all bus routes. Internet access is a must for the modern business person and the free wi-fi offers a good service wherever you are in the hotel - even works on my mobile phone - very handy. The inclusive breakfast deal is the one to have - a good selection of cold and hot dishes and eat as much as you wish. I will stay here again on my next visit. The only drawback for me was the lack of a suitable vegetarian option in the main restaurant, although there were suitable options for the room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Superbreak UK so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon