+tive: Lovely room on 10th floor with good views. Comfortable bed and nice bathroom; Especially the shower facility. 15 minute walk to town centre and very difficult to get lost as Lisbon is in a south facing valley so to get back to the hotel just head north and stay low.
-tive: No free breakfast, small and expensive bar with slow service and no shuttle bus to the airport.
Summary: OK and low risk but I will look at other hotels next time I'm in Lisbon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon