We stayed 4 nights in this hotel before a cruise. Everything about this property, room, restaurant, staff, bar were exceptional. Walking distance to the "hop a bus" starting point. We felt safe in the area. We did not find a lot of restaurants in the immediate vicinity but the hotel food and service was so good, we had no problem eating there each night. We would return there in an instant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, IHG, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Agoda, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon