The hotel was ok to stay at but rooms are getting older already and pretty dark inside the hotel, location i did not like took long to come in nice part of the city. You need a taxi and can not walk so location was ok. Would more say 4 star hotel what can be renovated then 5 star. Breakfast was ok Iit is ok if you just come and not spent time in the hotel otherwise must be nicer options in Porto. Was here for conference was under impression think service was as well quiet slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon