Stayed at this hotel in September 2009 for a 5 day stay in Lisbon. The location is great, right near the Edward VII Parque and the Marques de Pombal traffic circle (with Metro). The staff were helpful, the restaurant great and their lounge fantastic. The only concern I would have is the prices in the lounge, a bit on the high side... and there isn't really anything nearby for an alternative (however it is very easy to hop on the metro to the Restaurdos district and get some good fare there). They also have 2 stations for internet access on new modern computers and the access is free of charge. A great place to stay if you are going to Lisbon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon