This hotel was not expensive and it deserves all its stars. Staff is very helpful, kind, they take care of you and your car, luggage and needs from the moment you park at the entrance. We were at the high floor with the great view on town. It would be even better if we would get the other side of the hotel on the other arrival. Bathroom has all the amenities one could need, TV could be hidden in the closet, and bar is full, inclusive snacks. Breakfast is great, full buffet, but meals during the day are not that great. At the reception you will get much better tips for great fish restaurants with fresh food and modest prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon