Stayed in the Tiara Park for 5 nights and enjoyed our stay. Got a good deal online and hotel was excellent value for the price paid. The location is on the one hand great as close to Parque Eduardo which has good views over the city and is nice for a quiet stroll. On the other hand, the hotel is too far from the central areas to walk so use of the metro (or taxi) is really essential. That said, the hotel is only 5 mins walk from a metro station so location not the problem it might have been. Only downside to the hotel was the prices of breakfast and bar/cafe e.g. why pay €4.25 for a coffee in the hotel when €1 or 2 only a few minutes walk away? Sensible pricing would have encouraged us to spend more time and money in the hotel and reason for 4 rather than 5 star score. Plenty of cafes close by for picking up cheap and tasty breakfast at a fraction of the €25 continental breakfast price in hotel. Overall good quality hotel, very good service and very clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK and TravelUp so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon