Great hotel, although reception area could do with some upgrading. The staff were excellent, and very helpful. The rooms were modern, clean, and well appointed.
The location is great too, situated next to Eduardo Park. Out of the hustle and bustle, but very easy to get to the main areas by walking or by metro (2mins walk from hotel). The bus tour is definitely worth doing, and can be picked up at a stop at the bottom of Eduardo Park (2 mins from hotel).
All in all, a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, IHG, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Superbreak UK, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon