Great Hotel, Very clean, friendly and helpfull staff. Very good value for money as the room was very nice and great size. Bathroom very clean and good size. Very comfortable bed. Bit expensive for the food and bit out of the City Centre, but nice walk towards Down Town and very good Metro Connection. I would recccomend the Hotel and definetly would stay there next time in Lisbon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK and TravelUp so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon