Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$77
PricelineUS$77
Hotels.comUS$77
MercureUS$77
eDreamsUS$77
TripadvisorUS$77
1,680 results
All reviews swimming pool city centre blue line close to the airport minute walk public transport metro
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely stay. Enjoyed the outdoor pool and the brekkie. Had room service up by the pool but it took a while and there was a bit of a language barrier.
Good choice for brekkie, room was lovely and great for a stay as not far from the city. The picture is the view from the lift - the only one I took I'm afraid! The lift is glass so you can see outside, which was a nice touch.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
MLIS, Manager at Mercure Lisboa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

"Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Kind regards, Helder Santos.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel is in a business district away from the tourist sights but they are easily accessible on the metro which is about 300 yards away and is easy to use.The beds are very comfortable and the rooms and bathrooms are a good size.The rooftop pool is great particularly when the temperature rises to 38 degrees outside.
Our only gripe was that they provide a kettle and sachets of tea and coffee but only 2 tiny pots of milk per day.We asked for more and were made to feel like Oliver Twist pleading with Mr Bumble!! Finally they relented and gave us 2 more! Is that good customer service in a relatively expensive hotel??

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

"Thank you for your feedback. We treat all of our comments with the utmost seriousness and we will be investigating this matter accordingly. Kind regards, Helder Santos.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights with wife and 2 year old child. From the minute we arrived the reception staff were as friendly as ever and always willing to help. Even though I can speak Portuguese (a little bit rusty) they always speak English back, which helped me out!
Room was spacious enough and very clean, air con worked a treat. Breakfast was enough for what we required (continental style) always enough laid out and lots of staff to assist.
Overall very nice place, great child friendly staff. Very pleased would definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Many thanks for your kind review. I am glad my team made your stay enjoyable. Kind Regards, Helder Santos.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here because I am platinum with Accor Le Club, so we paid with vouchers. Otherwise we would have gone for something more boutique. This is a decent and clean hotel in a pretty good location. Metro is 5 min on foot, Uber to Old Town is 5-6 euros. Staff is helpful, the rooms, however, are really small - even though we had the Privilege room, and breakfasts are pretty basic compared to 4* Mercure hotels in Central Europe. It was ok, but no sentiments, I'll try out something else the next time I am in Lisbon :-)

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your review. I am glad you enjoyd your stay at Mercure Lisboa. Kind Regards, Helder Santos.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Mercure Lisboa was smart, clean and well maintained with friendly and helpful staff. There is not much to object to except the over-priced optional extras, but thankfully I don't eat breakfast! Our room was on the 9th floor with a good view over the city. The room had air conditioning, free wifi, tea/coffee making facilities, safe, and tv with mainly Portuguese and French channels. Wifi tended to be slow in the evenings. The bed was comfortable, but a little bit softer than I like. There was good sound insulation so there were no disturbances. The bathroom was fairly large, and had a bath with shower attachment. There were complementary soaps and shower gel.
There is a pool on the 9th floor, which I took a look at but didn't try. Same as the rest of the hotel: smart, clean and well-maintained. Unlike most other hotel pools, this one was actually used. There is a retractable roof so it doubles as a sunbathing area.
The hotel is in the Financial district of Lisbon, so it is a little bit out of the tourist centre. The surrounding area is not particularly exciting, but it is safe and well connected. There are 2 metro stations within about 5 minutes walk and it takes about 15 minutes to get to downtown Lisbon. Tickets are very cheap. Taxis are also cheap (10 euros & 10 minutes to the airport). There are some nearby restaurants and cafes.
I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2016