“Fantastic all day tour with Paulo”
Review of AJSA Tours

US$331.36*
Lisbon Highlights Full-Day Private Tour
Ranked #117 of 501 Tours in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Tours & Private Official Guides in Portugal.Exclusive transport based tours and walking tours by official guides. 7-seater Renault Espace:● Individual leather seats ● Fully airconditioned (air conditioning and heating)● Spacious● Legroom ● Free Wi-Fi ● 1 bottle of water per person
Painesville, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic all day tour with Paulo”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

3 of us spent a day going to Obidos, Alcobaca, Nazare, Batalha and Fatima with Paulo. All of us are seasoned travellers and have taken lots of tours in various countries around the world.

Paulo is a fantastic tour guide, the car was very comfortable, driving was exceptional and his knowledge of all aspects about life in Portugal is extensive. He is one of those people who is able to make history come alive for you and the first thing I did when I returned home was look up a lot of different things we had heard about on our tour.

If you want to see a lot in a fairly short time and learn about Portugal and its people in pleasant surroundings Paulo Coelho is the perfect person.

Visited May 2013

Des Plaines, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Loved my tour to Sintra and the coast!”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

My first ever visit to Portugal was a relatively short trip to Lisbon. Since I wanted to see as much of the area as possible, I booked a day trip with Paulo to Sintra, returning via the coast. This was absolutely money well spent. The tour was really outstanding and Paulo is an excellent guide. He is a personably and knowledgeable guide, really ideal. He is also a good driver and the van was really comfortable. Having wifi on board is a great bonus as well. You will definitely not regret spending some time this way.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank ClayC1969
Walkerton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“seeing Lisbon”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

We went to Lisbon for one day and wanted to see as much as possible. Paulo took us around the city for 9 hours. I felt like I knew the whole history of Portugal and saw many interesting things by the time we were done. Paulo made it easy to understand and he is very enthusiastic about his country. He let us choose the things we were interested in seeing and never seem to hurry us. With four of us in a very comfortable vehicle the price was quite reasonable, close to taking a bus tour which would not have had any personal experience. I would recommend AJSA tours and especially Paulo as a tour guide for any day or over night trips in Portugal.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank len k
AJSATOURS, Geschäftsführer at AJSA Tours, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
Greetings from Lisbon...
I would like to thank you for your kind review and say that it was also a pleasure to guide you through Lisbon and show you some of the secrets of this capital.
Kind regards from Lisbon
Your guide
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The highlight of our trip”
Reviewed 18 December 2012

My family and I traveled to Lisbon for only 2 days and so, we wanted to make the most of our trip. I looked around online and we took "3 hours Lisbon by Night" tour on our first night with Paulo. I found AJSA Tours on another website and I only realised he also offering many other interesting tours after we left. Anyway, we had fun on the tour that we took but most importantly, my family had a great time in this tour. It may sounds exaggerating to some, but this is definitely the highlight of our trip in Lisbon.

Knowing that we just arrived in Lisbon for the first time, he introduced the history and interesting facts of the city. He was very professional even if there was an incident. My brother had a stomach ache and he tried to help us as much as he can when most of the shops were already closed. Impressively, He kept the quality of the tour in an unexpected event. We had the most delicious pastry in a shop with historical story and we went back the next day (We sat at the same spot and the waiter recognized us and asked whether my brother is fine LOL). He speaks perfect English and make sure everyone could hear him (as I sat at the back of the vehicle).

I am impressed by Paulo's service and from my experience with private tours, his price is also reasonable. There are many other great things to see, such as Sintra just nearby Lisbon. It's sad that we do not have time to explore more. We definitely would take his service again if we are coming back to this wonderful city.

Visited December 2012
4 Thank Jenz L
AJSATOURS, Manager at AJSA Tours, responded to this review, 19 December 2012
Dear Mrs. Jenz
Your review is very kind. I would like to thank you again for having visited Lisbon. I hope your brother is ok. We always try our best and like to care for our visitors showing the best this country has to offer.
Kind regards from Lisbon and Merry Christmas.
Ridgefield, Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“First rate Lisbon guide”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

We had never been to Lisbon and were looking for some help in where to go and what to see. We were extremely fortunate to come across Paolo Cohelo. We had a day and a half to discover Lisbon before boarding a cruise. Paolo met us at the airport with plenty of room for all the baggage six people can produce, took us to the hotel, and waited for us to get settled before setting out for a virtually flawless tour of the environs of Lisbon. We were dazzled by his comprehension of all things Portuguese. Paulo is a licensed tour professional who speaks perfect English, German, and Portuguese and is a wizard in making his way around the serpentine roads (pathways?) of Lisbon. You simply can't go wrong in selecting Paolo as your guide in Portugal.

Visited October 2012
5 Thank Ctexplore
AJSA T, Gerente de relações com clientes at AJSA Tours, responded to this review, 26 November 2012
Dear Mr. Warren
Thank you for your comment and rating. It was a pleasure to guide you in Lisbon. I wish you all the best and don´t hesitate to e-mail me if you come again to Lisbon.
Kind regards