Hotel Roma
US$309
US$218
US$191
1,640 results
All reviewsmetro stationclose to the airportcity centreone night staythree starbreakfast was includedcold meatswater pressurebudget hotelcampo pequenochecking outpastriesclean hotelthe air conditioningrooms are spaciousvisiting lisboneuros
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My husband and I only stayed one evening because we had a layover and caught our connecting flight in the morning. Our travel agent had included this hotel in our overall package, but we were not disappointed. The hotel is closely located to the airport (about a 5E taxi ride) and the lobby and rooms were clean, fresh, and modern. The hotel included a nice European breakfast and was helpful in giving us directions to downtown. With it being so closely located to the metro station, we just hopped on there to get to Rossio square to take in a few sights. If you are looking to stay in Lisbon for a longer vacation, then I would recommend staying somewhere closer to downtown, but for what we did, it was perfect!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Megan L
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Stayed for a few nites at this Hotel, its very clean and great service you would expect from a 3 star hotel. very close to the train station and buses. if you like to walk, the walk to down town Lisbon is a fantastic walk. This Hotel is near Campo Pequeno with its many shops and restaurants and bars nearby, also a very short drive from the airport bus to this hotel, I would suggest an upgrade maybe to a higher fllor, my room had a balcony I belive that there only one floor with this facility, when booking direct ask for this floor.
I dont think for a familly stay on a longer period of more then 4 days would be suitable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has a door to the balcony, theres only one floor and it faces the front of the hotel building.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Montijo
Reviewed 8 August 2013

This hotel is very nice and very well located. It´s on a big avenue. Their service and cleanliness are very good. The reception area is very beautiful. There is a stairway in front of the hotel
so it´s a problem for a special need person. The rooms and the bathroom are very nice.
The breakfast and the food are very good. I´m sure you´ll enjoy there.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I slept at the Roma hotel because I lost a connection flight on my way back to Boston. The hotel and meals were paid for by TAP, after a little bit of back and forth. The property is located close to the airport and a block away from a metro station. I had been to Lisboa before, and I was not in the mood for sightseeing, so I decided to stay around and try to get some work done, thanks to the complimentary wifi service.
The hotel is an average 3 star hotel, my room was big enough, clean and pretty silent. I had a nice desk, and the air conditioning was good and not very noisy. The bathroom was OK and also clean. The TV set was very old and had only one channel, it did not annoy me very much, but it would have been a pain if I stayed longer.
Front desk staff was very nice and fluent in Spanish, which was good after more than three hours of arguing in English with different airport staff. The bellman told me that half of the hotel guests stayed there because of problems with their flights, what was kind of funny...
The restaurant served very good seafood and very good desserts. Breakfast was a little bit more basic, with eggs and pastries and some meats, but it was more than enough. Also, the hotel has a hair saloon, what was a nice perk, and I decided to have my hair cut...
All in all, this hotel was the best part of being stuck in Lisbon against my will.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Daniel025
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We placed a do not clean sign on our room and yet whilst we were out and about our room was cleaned. We were booked into this hotel by a tour. The hotel is quite far from the old part city centre where all the major shops and cafes are. It was ok because our tour bus would pick us up in the morning and drop us back at the hotel in the evening. If you wanted to explore the city or eat at a nice restaurant you will need to catch the underground to the city. The hotel is 100 metres from the tube station and 7 stops from Rossio, the beginning of the shopping and restaurant district. It will cost you around €3.3 for the first trip (one way) into the city as you need to buy a metro card and then after that the trip is €1.4 (one way). Breakfast was included and is a simple buffet of eggs, beans sausages, canned fruit, bread, cakes, cereal and tea and coffee. The room itself was standard and spacious enough for 2 people with suitcases on the floor to walk around without falling over. There isa safe in the room, complimentary in room wifi and the bathroom is useable.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple