“Great walk in Belem area”

Lisbon Spirit - Walking Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$20.51*
and up
Lisbon 4-Hour Small-Group Walking Tour Including Tram 28 Ride
Ranked #76 of 481 Tours in Lisbon
More attraction details
Owner description: We believe that walking is the best way to see our city. It´s even better if you have a local friend to guide you around. Join one of our tours and see the Lisbon we love. We promise you will fall in love with it too.English guided regular and private tours, all year round, in small groups.
Lisbon, Portugal
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Great walk in Belem area”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We toke the Belem area walk in a Sunday afternoon. The walk time and transport arrangment was really great and easy. The explanation level was very good and Joana is a great story teller. Very good value for your money!!

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely Brilliant - Joana is lovely!!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

10/08/14. Me and my friend did the Belem tour with Joana as our guide. We also had another couple in our tour group. I sent an email the night before to book and Joana replied back very quickly to confirm our places so all very prompt.
The tour was absolutely fantastic, thanks to our brilliant guide Joana. She was clearly passionate about the City, showing us the important sites and providing truly excellent explanations. She gave her opinion on many aspects which made the tour feel much personal. She is a genuine and lovely person, and I really wish her the best with her touring ventures as this is THE BEST walking tour I have been on (...and I've been to many).
Honestly, I will advise anyone reading this to chose this walking tour. It is serious value for money. I can tell Joana did this more for the passion about the City than anything else. She even treated the whole group to a local delicacy at the end ;)
Thank you Joana!!!
ps. there was no looking at the clock, Joana spent as long as was needed for the group to absorb the sites.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Natasha N
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

31/07/2014
We did the tour "beyond the tram N.28"
with Nuno, very kind, professional and ironic at the same time. We learned a lot about history of Portugal and Lisbon. We especially enjoyed the view of Lisbon from so many panoramic viewpoint. Also we appreciated the discovery of Lisbon's hidden corners and details.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Paris, France
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Tour! ”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I did the walking tour "beyond tram 28" with Joana in December 2013. Although I was alone to take the tour Joana provided an in depth explanation of all the sights we visited and we took our time to see everything. The Tour was excellent and Joana is a highly enthusiastic guide. Thank you.

“Very informative guide”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Nuno did a great job of providing detail of the history of Lisbon. I took 3 half day tours over 4 days, visiting different parts of the city. I learned much and had a great time during the tours.

Visited June 2014