Checkin and out: Efficient and friendly.
Room: Good bed, had a good sleep. Room is more living room at home, doesn't feel like a hotel.
Location: Fantastic. Easy to get there, also easy to be picked up.
Overall: Very good value for your money. Friendly staff. It is not high scale, it is what you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Casa de Sao Mamede" is a small family hotel (26 rooms). Built in the XVIIIth century as the residence of a magistrate. This beautiful building has maintained all the charm of an old family home. It is one of the first buildings to be constructed in the traditional system of "birdcage" - earthquake proof construction used after earthquake of 1755. Having been adapted to a hotel unit in 1948 it knew how to keep throughout the years, the treatment, the tradition and the atmosphere of a true family house. Always trying to preserve the past we did not relinquish however the comfort requirements that contemporary life demands so all the rooms have: private bathroom, telephone, digital safe, satellite television, double glass and air-conditioned with individual command. The fact that we're dealing with a small hotel type unit allow us to grant a more personalized treatment to each customer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa De Sao Mamede reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sao Mamede Hotel Lisbon
- Casa De Sao Mamede Lisbon