“NO show in Lisbon”

Seville Guided Tour into Alcazar and Cathedral
Ranked #34 of 102 Food & Drink in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We have a large list of services, which includes: Free Walking Tours (based on tips), Fado, Gastronomy, NightLife, Excursions, Surf Tours, PubCrawl
Ladera Ranch, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“NO show in Lisbon”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I set up a Pancho walking tour in Lisbon for about 50 people from a cruise. The guide was given the incorrect meeting place from his manager and was a no show. Picture 50 people off the ship and no where to go and have no clue what to do!!!

I've done walking tours in many other cities, some with Pancho Tours. They've always worked out and I highly recommend the free walking tours but not this time in Lisbon.

1 Thank MerrillVR

Lisbon, Portugal
“Perfect addition to the trip.”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Overall the tour was very good and worth it.
She was knowledgable and told us many interesting facts about the city and the places we visited.
Her English was very fluid and her vocabulary is better than the average American.
I would definitely recommend others to go on Pancho Tours.
- You are supposed to identify the guide with a bright orange shirt, but turns out the shirt is not so bright, in my opinion.
- You visit some touristy locations but you don't go in since there is an entrance fee, so remember the places/locations and visit again when you have time.

Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg City, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just Great”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

This tour was pretty awesome. The guide was very cute and she gave a brief but good insight of the city's historical places. I had luck to have a funny and talkative group so the tour turned out to be just very light and refreshing and left me with good emotions =)

Brockenhurst, United Kingdom
“Not to recommand !”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We did this tour with local guys because the staff in our hostel recommand us to do it because it is good and for free bud it wasn't good and also not for free.
The girl just spoke a text down and I am sure the Girl was not local, she was from Italy and is an Erasmus Student.
At the end it was also not possibele to leaf without a tip but in fact I asked myself for what ???
Better do a citytour with your friends, it is better for you for sure. !!!

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing tour!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Great tour! Excellent guides, very funny and enthusiastic! Local poeplo, they now about history and curious facts, really good!
Should not miss that!