Each level has rooms of the same theme:
4th floor- Pop rooms
3th floor - Zen
2nd floor- Tribe
1st floor- Urban
-You can't beat the location. It's at Lisbon's two main square. Tourist sightseeing buses depart from the square. Buses, trams and subway also at the doorstep.
-Interesting concept of theme rooms.
-Staff was very nice and accommodating when I had to change rooms due to traffic noise
-Standard rooms are quite small
-Some rooms are very noisy as it is on a main street with lots of traffic.
-Wifi does not work well in some rooms
-Breakfast a bit hit and miss. Some day good, some day bad
-Imagine a 1st floor room where cars are 4 meters away from your bed. If you don't want noise request one of the rooms on the side street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design