We choose this hotel after reading reviews on here about its location, and they weren't wrong! I was a little worried about how arty and modern the hotel might be, as my husband and I much prefer traditional, but the hotel was lovely. Very bright, very clean. We didn't have a view from our bedroom window but we were out most of the time so this didn't bother us at all. If you are tall its best not to stay in the loft rooms where we were as our room had sloping ceilings and my husband could only walk in certain areas of the bathroom for fear of banging his head. The staff were very helpful and gave recommendations for restaurants. The hotel also offered a shuttle to the airport for us which cost €10 per person, and although it was nice to have it all arranged for us, it only cost us €15 to get there from the airport in a regular taxi. I would definitely recommend this hotel, where ever we went during the day or evening it was so easy to find our way home. Brilliant location and a lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design