There could hardly be a better place from which to really experience Lisbon. Excellent hospitality and service. Very helpful, efficient and friendly staff - always ready and kind.
The room was good. The bed was a dream - fluffy, clean, soft, best sleep in years. The location couldn't be better. It is close to the most beautiful places in Lisbon, as well as to the main attractions.
I was not expecting the breakfast to be this good!! Every morning I would wake up in a hurry to not miss the amazing breakfast :)
I would come back here again in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design