Stayed here for four nights in October while visiting Lisbon. The hotel is located in a perfect location on Rossio Square. It is very easy to explore the entire city from here. Although the hotel is located on a busy street, it was still fairly quiet in the room. The hotel is unique as other reviewers have mentioned and the breakfast was one of the best we had in Portugal. The problems that one reviewer said about breakfast are those that can happen anywhere - waiting for a table, running out of some items. We thougth the breakfast was great! The staff was also very accomodating. The rooms are a bit on the small side, but still very adequate for two. Would definitely recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design