I have to say by far this hotel is top notch. Maggie at the front desk was awesome in giving dinner recommendations and answering tour questions. I love the free desert sent to the room every day. A must stay if your visiting Lisboa. The price is well worth it your near everything in walking distance. Don't short change yourself in selecting the hotel when visiting lisbon.
Airport Transfer Available
Nice Welcome Drink
Art work on the property is unique.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays and ACCOR so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design