We stayed on a short trip to lisboa in this hotel. The location was great, also the rooms and the staff. We were very well looked after.
The only disappointnent was the cleanliness. Our first room was very dusty we found even pubic hair on the bedside table. The staff at the reception gave us a very nice room after our complaint. We also thought that the breakfast buffet was ok but not great for a 4star hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design