This hotel is in a great location to visit Lisbon; you are located by the main square where you can easily catch tram 15 to Belem or 28 to the castle. Only negative remark, the architect preferred style to practicality. For instance: there are only 3 electricity sockets in the room and 2 are at the floor level, there is no lighting for the desk area (so you have to rely on light coming from outside), if you are at the desk the curtains must be open (so you loose privacy), in the bathroom you have two bath robes but 1 hook, there you find only 1 shelf where you can put your stuff of 30cms x 10cms (which they use for the 2 glasses). This is definitely not an hotel for business travelers but great for holiday makers. I liked the nespresso coffee machine in the room (superior with square view), but the view was just sideways to the square (I would update the hotel description on booking sites). Breakfast was great in terms of variety and quality (basically almost all was home made, liked particularly the fruit juices) and staff at the front desk was extremely helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design