Just got back from a lovely long weekend in Lisbon. This hotel is great - perfect location within walking distance to the castle and cathedral. A taxi to Belem only cost us 7 euros! So would def recommend for short trips where you want to do lots of sightseeing. One tip - I didn't realise how hilly & cobbly lisbon is so wear sensible shoes!
The hotel itself is very modern and clean. The bar was quite quiet but they do amazing cocktails (especially the piña colada!). We even got to try some local port for free!
Can't fault the staff at all. They were all so friendly & helpful with restaurant recommendations & directions.
The one negative I would say but I think this is because I'm a light sleeper - as you're practically on Rossia Square it can be a little noisy at night with people coming in from nights out at 3:30am. Obviously there is very little the hotel can do about this but just thought I'd mention for the other light sleepers out there :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, ACCOR, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design