This hotel had the friendliest, best service of any hotel I've stayed in. The staff are multilingual and eager to help or answer any questions. The location in the Rossio district is perfect for any sightseeing. We stayed here twice in our visit to Portugal and both rooms were very comfortable. Breakfast offered enough variety of foods to please anyone. I'd love to go back to Lisbon, and will definitely stay here if I do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design