That's pretty much it. Competitive prices. Unusually excellent and friendly staff assistance. Smallish but spotless room. Fifty-five rooms so smallish, but easy to book on their website. Free wifi, toiletries, room safe, excellent bed. Best of all, right off Rossio Square which is the center of the town and thus immediately next to shopping and transportation. They brought a continental breakfast for an early flight exactly on time after the wake-up call, and even arranged a taxi to the airport. Each within seconds of schedule time. Pretty amazing (even had two complimentary drinks).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Priceline, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design