We arrived at the Internacional Design Hotel to find it right in the center of the city, perfect for walking to everything Lisbon has to offer. The hotel is cheeky ("Hi, I'm glass," says the front door), beautiful (each floor is themed) and offers a kind of trendy luxury. We loved that we each got a free cocktail when checking in, and found ourselves wanting to visit our hotel bar again when normally we are the ones that only come back to the hotel to sleep! The breakfast was absolutely amazing, seriously the best free breakfast I've had at a hotel: mini portuguese tarts, crostinis with arugula and pear, fresh cheese and ham, eggs, grilled vegetables, so many different kinds of fresh juices (my favorite was the pineapple, apple, mint) and an espresso machine that made great lattes!
To top it all off, the staff there are amazingly friendly and helpful, especially Camille!
We're thankful we discovered this hotel and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to any of our friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design