We stayed here for 4 nights and loved the modern style, free wifi, and helpful staff. The rooms were spotlessly clean. The location is perfect- close to many restaurants, two main squares, and many sights to see. The squares can be busy but with the double glass windows, I had no problem with the noise at night.
In all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would not hesitate to stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design