This hotel is exactly what it sells itself as. A low budget hotel with high standards. It is in the centre of lisbon so it is convenient for sightseeing. The staff are friendly, helpful and informative. We would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Portuense is located in a quiet and tranquil part of Lisbon, parallel to Av. Liberdade and behind the Hard Rock Cafe. A prime location in downtown Baixa, allows easy access to major tourist, cultural and commercial points of the historic parts of Lisbon and well served with the main means of transport, from Aerobus stops, Metro stations of Restauradores and Rossio, train station at Rossio, trams (15 and 28) and elevators of Lavra and Gloria. The hotel is managed by a family that insists on being close to its Customers on a daily basis. Customers receive candid customized service based on their specific needs; suggestion and recommendations based on what to see, do and safety precautions as well. The property was renovated in 2009. All of the rooms (single, double, twin, triple and quadruple) are equipped with private bathrooms, satellite TV and a telephone. Daily housekeeping is included. The continental breakfast is straightforward and the Wi-Fi, which is available at reception, is included in the price of the room. Wakeup service and hair dryers can be requested at reception. Children under 3 may stay for free with a paying adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Portuense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensao Residencial Portuense Hotel Lisbon
- Pensao Portuense Lisbon
- Pensao Portuense Hotel Lisbon