If you are looking for a pleasant and long stay in Lisbon, rent one of the many cheap apartments in Bairro Alto. We stayed in this hotel for one night and probably wouldn't do it again. I don't have a problem with no frills accommodations as long as it's clean, but Duas Naoces didn't feel clean and the inner curtains had holes all over. Things to take into account:
-No AC, but sleeping with the windows open is incredibly loud. I could not imagine staying here on a weekend night.
-it's on the main drag and close to the metro
Stay here for one night (maybe) if you have no other options. I thought the bfast left a lot to be desired and would rather get a pastel de Nata at a bakery across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of old Lisbon, Duas Nacoes Residence combines traditional architecture with stylish furnishings. It features a sun terrace and a 24-hour front desk. Located at the corner of Rua Augusta with Rua da Vitoria, a 5 minute walk from Rossio Metro, the Duas Nacoes Residence offers rooms with a radio and satellite TV. Duas Nacoes Residence is a short walk from St. George's Castle, the quarter of Alfama and Mouraria as well as enjoying the riverside area of Lisbon with its famous nightlife. The hotel's front desk is open 24/7, and on-site car rental and babysitting services are available. Duas Nacoes Residence is 6 miles from Lisbon International Airpor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Duas Nacoes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Duas Nacoes Lisbon
- Residencial Duas Nacoes Hotel Lisbon