The location to this hotel is excellent cause it is in the heart of downtown. The breakfast here is reasonable with a variety of items to choose from....nothing too fancy.
We were disappointed in how tiny and stuffed the room was for a twin beds. The bathroom door wouldnt lock and the carpet is extremely old and dingy. This hotel definitely requires a facelift and needs to be better maintained.
The staff at this hotel were helpful in recommending places to visit as a tourist and restaurants and the hotel is convenient to walk about to places nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of old Lisbon, Hotel Duas Nações combines traditional architecture with stylish furnishings. It features a sun terrace and a 24-hour front desk. Located at the corner of Rua Augusta with Rua da Vitoria, a 5 minute walk from Rossio Metro, the Hotel Duas Nacoes offers rooms with a radio and satellite TV. Hotel Duas Nações is a short walk from St. George's Castle, the quarter of Alfama and Mouraria as well as enjoying the riverside area of Lisbon with its famous nightlife. The hotel's front desk is open 24/7, and on-site car rental and babysitting services are available. Duas Nacoes Residence is 6 miles from Lisbon International Airpor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Duas Nacoes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Duas Nacoes Lisbon
- Residencial Duas Nacoes Hotel Lisbon