Me and my friend booked a travel to Lisbon through travellink where we got flights and 3 hotel nights for 1500SEK with breakfast included
We got our own room and bathroom which was an ok standard
Beds were nice
The hotel is really in the MIDDLE OF downtown, walkning distances to "everything" and the metro & tram right outside your doorstep.
Personal was very helpful and friendly
Breakfast was more than enough!
We enjoyed our stay very much, but beware, it is on a "main street" so a lot of partying going on outside :)
We arrived Thursday and was able to check in at 14:00, they cleaned our rooms both Friday and Saturday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of old Lisbon, Hotel Duas Nações combines traditional architecture with stylish furnishings. It features a sun terrace and a 24-hour front desk. Located at the corner of Rua Augusta with Rua da Vitoria, a 5 minute walk from Rossio Metro, the Hotel Duas Nacoes offers rooms with a radio and satellite TV. Hotel Duas Nações is a short walk from St. George's Castle, the quarter of Alfama and Mouraria as well as enjoying the riverside area of Lisbon with its famous nightlife. The hotel's front desk is open 24/7, and on-site car rental and babysitting services are available. Duas Nacoes Residence is 6 miles from Lisbon International Airpor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Duas Nacoes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Duas Nacoes Lisbon
- Residencial Duas Nacoes Hotel Lisbon