1.Please make sure you get a bathroom! if they don't mention it, then your bathroom is at the end of a corridor.
2.Have in mind - the hotel has a new wing and an old wing. The photos given are from the new wing. The old rooms are run down, smelly, dark holes. You most probably will get those!
3. Breakfast has nothing edible.. I was reduced to eat an orange and a yogurt. thanks for that.
4. Wi-fi cost ridiculous €2 for half an hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of old Lisbon, Hotel Duas Nações combines traditional architecture with stylish furnishings. It features a sun terrace and a 24-hour front desk. Located at the corner of Rua Augusta with Rua da Vitoria, a 5 minute walk from Rossio Metro, the Hotel Duas Nacoes offers rooms with a radio and satellite TV. Hotel Duas Nações is a short walk from St. George's Castle, the quarter of Alfama and Mouraria as well as enjoying the riverside area of Lisbon with its famous nightlife. The hotel's front desk is open 24/7, and on-site car rental and babysitting services are available. Duas Nacoes Residence is 6 miles from Lisbon International Airpor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Duas Nacoes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Duas Nacoes Lisbon
- Residencial Duas Nacoes Hotel Lisbon