Done there, right in the middle of the walking district part of downtown Lisbon; there it is, perfectly situated. It is not expensive. Drawbacks? Old, "rustic" and nothing fancy. Almost everything is "out of tune"; the breakfast that is not good, the rooms that are small, the bathroom that is even smaller, etc. But, you get what you pay for and it is cheap in all senses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of old Lisbon, Duas Nacoes Residence combines traditional architecture with stylish furnishings. It features a sun terrace and a 24-hour front desk. Located at the corner of Rua Augusta with Rua da Vitoria, a 5 minute walk from Rossio Metro, the Duas Nacoes Residence offers rooms with a radio and satellite TV. Duas Nacoes Residence is a short walk from St. George's Castle, the quarter of Alfama and Mouraria as well as enjoying the riverside area of Lisbon with its famous nightlife. The hotel's front desk is open 24/7, and on-site car rental and babysitting services are available. Duas Nacoes Residence is 6 miles from Lisbon International Airpor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Duas Nacoes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Duas Nacoes Lisbon
- Residencial Duas Nacoes Hotel Lisbon