“Truly a dream come true!”
Review of Portaexpresso

Fantastic Beach day Region of Lisbon - Setubal
Ranked #84 of 257 Outdoor Activities in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PORTAexpresso Tour Experiences organize our own private sightseeing tours In Portugal. Tours Cities and Museums Tours Gastronomic Experiences, Nightlife Tours Sailing Experiences, helicopters tours, Fishing, Sailing, Riding Horse on Beach, Cooking Classes / Sea Food experiences, Wine Tasting tours, Lisbon, Cascais, Estoril, Setúbal, Fatima, Óbidos. We are the best way to discover Portugal we make for Taylor made private tours exclusive for you, or your family. Contact us for adicional information's Paulo
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I cannot imagine a better way to see the beautiful country of Portugal than with Paulo Baptista and PORTAexpresso. I chose the beach horseback ride, and it far exceeded my expectations, and was truly a dream come true—golden sand, crystal clear water, and a beautiful and responsive horse.

Before the ride, the visit to Alcacer Archaeological Museum was a unique and fascinating look into Portugal’s past, and worth a visit on its own. Paulo is an enthusiastic, friendly and knowledgeable guide whose love of his country is evident.

He patiently answered all of my questions, and stopped several times so that I could capture the breathtaking beauty and local sights with my camera. Any tour you choose with PORTAexpresso will offer an experience you will never forget and leave you planning your next trip to Portugal.

Thank you, Paulo—it was truly magical, and an experience I will always remember!

Date of experience: May 2016
PORTAexpresso, Proprietário at Portaexpresso, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Hello, Thanks for your comment, it's always good to show, what is good in Portugal, efazer someone happier, for their passage in Portugal.

I hope to return to give you this joy, and to share with their new adventures in Portugal,

be welcome again.

Thank you for your sympathy and friendship.

All reviews
"itinerary"
"beauty"
"culture"

Reviewed 20 May 2016

i would like to thank Mr Paulo for the great service and beautiful program for the trips
it is the best way to visit Portugal

Date of experience: May 2016

Thank you, for all, i hope see you soon,

best regards

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Paulo was amazing. We overslept and he waited 30 minutes for us past the pick up time. The horse back riding trip was amazing, break taking views and afterwards we stopped for a fresh seafood lunch right on the beach. So nice and an irreplaceable experience.

Date of experience: April 2016

Hello, I do not want you to lose the opportunity to visit place fantasticos in Portugal, who came to bring good memories, as realized, after all is always worth waiting for someone and then surprise, it was very nice to have your company in this day, and "waitingt";)))). 30 minutes,

I hope to return soon

A hug with friendship,

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Portugal was beautiful- we went horseback riding along the gorgeous beach and got an amazing lunch right on the water afterwards! Paulo was friendly and fun and is the perfect guide-- a once in a lifetime experience.

Date of experience: April 2016
PORTAexpresso, Proprietário at Portaexpresso, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Hello, Thank you for the fantastic moment you spend with us,in Portugal, i hope see you again with your friends,

Best regards