“Sushi experience...”

Sakana Restaurante Bar Sushi
Reserve with
Sakana Restaurante Bar Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,743 of 4,123 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Abrantes, Santarem, Portugal
“Sushi experience...”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Not bad. The food was ok, the view was tremendous!
I think the service could be improved...
I recommend it for a night of friday

• Visited October 2013

Almada, Portugal
“Acceptable food with no respect for clients”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We had dinner in Sakana a few days ago in the context of the Lisbon Restaurant Week (fixed menu with fixed price). The food was good. The location was great. Everything was going very well.
Suddenly, comes a couple of habitués, well known to the restaurant manager, which sit by our side. A few minutes later the men is smoking a cigaret with the smoke coming straight to my nose. I ask a restaurant employee if Sakana was a smoking restaurant and he confirms that area was!
I had to rush on finishing my dinner, paying my bill, and leaving, because the smoke really disturbs me. When exiting, I look carefully at the door and I see a "Non-Smoking Restaurant Badge".
Summary: The restaurant employee and later the manager lied to us when claiming Sakana was a smoking restaurant. If they lie to you about this, will you ever trust them on the food you eat?

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank João L
Lisbon, Portugal
“Sakana is the best sushi place with the best view on Lisbon”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I love Sakana... the ahmosphere is amazing and the staff is kind and very helpfull - if you don't know anything about sushi they will explain you everything.

The food is really good, they have the normal sushi but also some rolls with a twist, it's really worth it. The place is beautiful, the decoration is really unique, calm and modern, yet warm with fantastic wood and fire surronding the tables. The walls on one side are glass, so you can see the river - the even have a waterfall!

After you enjoy the food, you can go to the club right next to it - really close, just leave the restaurant and turn right, and you don't even have to pay any fee because you've already paid for dinner.

This is my ultimate favorite place to eat sushi in Lisbon, without a doubt! You can have dinner and then have a night out in just one place. Awesome!

• Visited September 2012