“It is OK”
Review of Yakuza First Floor

Yakuza First Floor
Reserve with
Yakuza First Floor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #345 of 4,306 Restaurants in Lisbon
Price range: US$48 - US$83
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Yakuza First Floor offers exclusive dishes that blend the best that East and West fusion can offer. You may enjoy a creative, eclectic and first rate menu in the sushi bar or at a table overlooking the garden. From sushi to sashimi, either traditional or reinvented, from makizushi and gunkans to tempuras, from pasta to sautéed, nothing is missing from this menu. And you can also lose yourself in the offerings from the robata.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Not very impressed. Staff was quite nice, the choice of two different restaurants within one was interesting. Décor was nice. Service was fine, the sushi was great with very tasty salmon. The advantage of having two restaurants in one made me choose the foie gras for the main dish which was just reasonable, I did not finish it and I am a foie gras lover. My wife had the sushi and sashimi combination of just salmon which was very good. The champagne flute was fresh. We sat next to the aquarium as per the restaurant manager suggestion which was nice. The window tables had parked cars as the view. The check was a surprise, just 96 euros, the third time in a row we had the same amount at three different restaurants in Lisbon. We will probably come back to learn more about the other dishes in the menu. They also have valet parking, a big plus.

There are newer reviews for Yakuza First Floor

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The booking I've made on line was not there. The table they put us had a view to the park and had no light, I couldn't read the menu... although the restaurant had plenty of free tables. The sushi is overpriced and the ambiance is to much pretentious...

Review collected in partnership with Best Tables
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I am a big fan of this restaurant. I have been quite a few times and one thing is for sure: the quality of the food is very good!
The ambiance is chic and modern, the setting of the room is very nice.
As i have been many times i have tried a few dishes so i can say they are all excellent.
The staff is efficient and very nice, taking time to explain the menu or to suggest a wine.
Chef Olivier never dissapoints you!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Went with our grand son. This was our second visit. Without being weird this a very strange decoration for a Japanese albeit jointly with a French restaurant. The food was excellent and service likewise. Highly recommend

1  Thank peter_glazier
Reviewed 14 December 2013

While staying at the Tiviloi Jarden hotel I visited the restaurant on two occasions. On both occasions I sat at the bar.

On the first night I had a Japanese selection of Sushi and Sushimi which was very good and reasonably priced. Nothing inspiring, but good. The salmon and tuna sushimi was particularly good.

The second night, the restaurant was being used for a promotion for Chivas Regal Whiskey. I couldn't have dinner here but came back after 10:00 for a drink at the bar. Again, had a good night at the bar, but had to ask for some nuts with my drinks. The service was reasonably good, but nothing spectacular. I expected something better in the way of service sitting at the bar.