“Delicious dinner in an amazing city..”

Wine And Dine - Discover Lisbon
Ranked #44 of 99 Food & Drink in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Lisbon’s Moving Table is an unbeatable and unique dining experience. The Moving Table provides an incredible, authentically Portuguese dinner menu that takes you to three restaurants, each specializing in one delicious course. Guests are treated to traditional Portuguese food in a very untraditional way. The progressive dinner allows guests to experience a meal in a way no single restaurant can offer. To fully appreciate the Portuguese culture, one must sample the cuisine, and what better way than to dine at the restaurants tourists would never find.
Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Delicious dinner in an amazing city..”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Such a great idea! I came to Lisbon by myself and I wanted to discover a night life in there.. Full of pub crawls I went to The Moving Table dinner and I couldn't choose better.. Portuguese cuisine is amazing (just my cup of tea) and the guide was super nice with lots of knowledge about the city.. If you wanna experience Lisbon in a different way I definitely recommend you The Moving Tables with a bunch of awesome people.. You will love it!!

4 Thank BarbCZ

Cremona, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“This is not a restaurant”
Reviewed 18 February 2012

We boked a few weeks in advance with lots of perfect reviews. This is a nice american guide that take a group of tourists to some underground places to eat and drink some traditional portuguese cuisine. For the amount we paid i think this is a trap

6 Thank paola n
Lisbon, Portugal
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful evening”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I was alone in this experience and wondering if I would feel alone walking around in Lisbon but I felt the complete opposite.
The guide was David and he was a very nice person that showed me and the others some beautiful things about the city.
Lisbon is a wonderful city, with beautiful things to discover and why not having, in one simple evening, the experience to see different environments?

2 Thank SaraAlmeida
Huntington Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Second time around - just as awesome!!!”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I went on the moving table when it was in it's infancy a few months ago and now I am back in Lisbon - instead of a traveling vagabond now I am studying here. This city is great and seriously the moving table is a great way to relax and have a great time, but not stress out and worry about logistics, timing or anything. My folks were visiting and it had been sometime since I saw Nick (the fearless mover of the moving table) and since I am living here now wanted to go back and say hello - plus - my folks were paying this time! It was unrivaled. Even better experience because we had a Spanish husband and wife with a Spanish girl who is also studying here. Great way to meet tourists, locals and have - in my opinion some awesome, local, traditional spots - but that are cool, not touristy. Anyway, sweet time. Maybe a 3rd time? But a discount better come with it! haha. Tchau!

4 Thank twentystwentythree
Lisbon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great way to experience food”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

This tour made my stay in lisbon!!
We tried dishes that we would never try for ourselves and I'm SO glad we did!! (no more olives for me, though! :p ) The variety in gastronomy is amazing and the inside knowledge we met with our guide, Nick, made it all so much better!!
Wish we could have this in every country we visit.

4 Thank SarahVits