“Just Awesome!”

Lisbon Chill-Out Free Tour
Ranked #2 of 522 Tours in Lisbon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are just a group of local friends who love to show you around and,tell you about the local funny stories,legends and myths,show the genuine culture.We also talk about our history and culture,but keep your mind open to listen the nonofficial stories, and we don't take you to the main touristic attractions.To keep it genuine and pure,we work on a tips-only bases,earning no commissions or any other support,working solely for what our travelers think we are worth. Please check all the info. and details on our page. We don't accept groups LOOK OUT!! VERY IMPORTANT!! We are independent and not a big company, and we try to transmit the real Portuguese feeling and culture for this reason we can’t use a big red umbrella. 14/03/2016 another company, without any kind of moral/ethical values decided to start their tours on our meeting point and at the same time as we do, they aim to take you from our tour to theirs Make sure you find the right authentic local guide using a Silverbag with a yello tram sign, and join us on the best free walking tour The Lisbon Chill Out Original Free Tour
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I can easily say that this was the best part of my trip to Lisbon. My friend had taken me around a few places in Lisbon already the previous day, so a bit of what I saw with the tour wasn't new to me. But to see the same places in a new light - with the twist that José provided, was refreshing.

I was the only one that day and José made it really personal by changing the tour a bit once he knew I had already seen parts of Lisbon. He pointed out things that I would have missed on my own, and ofcourse the stories were so interesting that I still remember them.

It wasn't just about the tour and about the buildings. He suggested Portugese dishes I must not miss, and also other places in Portugal I must visit, which influenced - and enriched the rest of my trip in Portugal. My plans for Portugal actually changed after this tour, and for that I'm really glad. I suggest this as the first thing to do when you visit Lisbon!

2  Thank Ashwita

Reviewed 17 July 2012

We (2 adults and a baby) were the only ones on that day to do the tour. Jose was our guide and he told us interesting, funny and personal things about Lisbon, which gave as an opportunity to experience the city in a whole new way even though we had already spent 5 days there. The tour lasted for 2,5hours and was shaped to our needs and wishes. Great tour for anyone who wants to get to know Lisbon in a more personal way!

1  Thank NataliedG13
Reviewed 10 July 2012

My friend and I loved this tour. We had Jose and his assistant Alexandra and they were EXCELLENT. Both of them being natives and locals of Lisbon were able to give us the inside story and scoop on Lisbon, both past and present. They spoke excellent English and very helpful. After 2.5 hours with them on the walking tour my friend and I felt we had 2 new best friends in Lisbon. Jose and Alexandra not only answered all our questions and gave such beautiful information as they took us around the city, but they wanted to ensure that everyone would enjoy and make the most of their Lisbon trip. This is a free tour that is something I recommend anyone visiting Lisbon to do !!

2  Thank Nabil A
Lisbon-Chill-Out, Owner at Lisbon Chill-Out Free Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

Your review put the greatest smile on my face and Xana (alexandra) jumping with joy, it's reviews like your that keeps running this tours,

Thank you for your support and feedback your opinion is definitely important to us.

Share your photos if you have some post them here and on facebook
Let’s keep in touch.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

That was a good experience! When we arrived to exursion ( we were the only for that day) we were quiet tired and we saw some places already in Lisbonne, so we asked our guide (Jose) to make it shorter. He was very friendly and did it without any hesitation. He took us to different corners and we really liked one place wich is now used as restaurant but has wonderful interiors, though when u r out of this building u would hardy guess about that.
Jose gave us useful info (actully we did the tour on our last day there) and we were a bit dissapointed that we can not see some places which he recommended to us because of our last day there. But the next day there was a strike at the airport, so out plane was delayed for 1 day, due to that we could c the wonderful places that he recommended us.

Thanx and Спасибо!

Natasha (Russia)

1  Thank Natalya S

Hi,
Thanks for you review, we really appreciate that.

I remember we meet on the other day next to the S. domingos church, I hope you enjoy you last day in Lisbon with all the tip we told you about the city

Reviewed 6 July 2012

nice tour gives you a useful summary of Lisbon..I attended the tour on my first day there so I could use it to determine what else to do in Lisbon and how long to stay before moving onto another city. I was even 15 minutes late and Jose was waiting for me. If you are going to be late I recommend touching base with the company to make them aware so they wait for ya.

Overall excellent tour.

We hope you had a great experience.

We try to do a useful tour, where you can not only see the best of the city, but also learn how to use the city, where to go when how, what is happening and so on.

Share your photos if you have some post them here or/and on facebook
Let’s keep in touch.