During two short stays at the Cortinthia in June I was greeted with good quality service, great facilities and a generous sized room.
The hotel is only a short distance from the airport, and while not in the centre of town, it is a short ride on the metro. There are a few local shops and restaurants in the area, and the hotel is close to the zoo and a couple of museums.
I used the very well equipped gym, which is attached to a spa complex. The breakfasts are good quality with omelettes etc made to order. I had room service for lunch, which was not bad for hotel food.
On my first stay I booked a room which had "views of the aqueduct", but the views north of the hotel are blocked by other buildings so it is not a great view. On my second stay there was a constant noise in my room, but the staff were happy to relocate me.
A few other key things:
- Great bed and bedding
- Good Wifi and desk suitable for working
- Quality iron on request, and good sized safe
- No problems with air conditioning
The staff were friendly with all requests.
Design wise not the most interesting hotel, but it is maintained well and rooms are elegant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the city historic center, just a 3 minute walk from "Jardim Zoologico" Metro station, Corinthia Hotel Lisbon features a 3000 square-meters SPA with an indoor dynamic pool (wellness center), a fully equipped gym, an outdoor covered and heated pool and 13 treatment rooms. The Executive Club Lounge, unique in Portugal, with a 360º overview of the city of Lisbon comprehending an area greater than 2000 square-meters.All of the rooms have been tastefully decorated and fitted with LCD HD TVs featuring fully entertainment systems with satellite channels, video games, radio and video-on-demand. Each room has a private bathroom with free luxury toiletries, mini-bar, tea and coffee facilities. Wi-Fi access is complementary. Family rooms available, with a capacity up to 5 people, and children until 12 years old stay for Free in Room Only basis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Corinthia Hotel Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lisbon Corinthia Hotel