Initially, the staff placed me in pensioner a few streets down after arriving at the hotel. I was very disappointed as a pensionare is lower than a hotel. After a little complaint, I was moved back to the hotel when the water was working again in the hotel. The blue line is about a 500 meter walk. it is close to Roissy Square and walking distance to most places. The metro in Lisbon probably won't be as utilized by a tourist. There are only 2 lines that are away from tourist spots.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Dom Sancho I is located on the tree-lined Avenida Da Liberdade, close to Lisbon's shopping and entertainment districts. It offers comfortable rooms with dark wood furnishings and wooden floors.Each room is equipped with air conditioning and a work desk. All rooms at the Dom Sancho are fitted with flat-screen TVs.A varied buffet breakfast is served each morning. Dom Sancho Hotel provides a 24-hour front desk and a car rental service. Laundry and ironing services are also available.The hotel is close to the historic Parque Eduardo VII, and is less than 20-minutes by car to Portela Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Dom Sancho I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dom Sancho i Hotel Lisbon
- Residencial Dom Sancho i Lisbon