I stayed at this hotel for a night and left my wallet inside the safe. When I checked out the day after, I collected my belongings and the stuff I left inside the safe. A day later I checked for my money and I noticed it was missing about €500.00. I went to the police, filed a report and went to the hotel and asked to see the video surveillance. Conveniently, I was informed it was installed a day after my departure. I emailed the hotel about my predicament, never heard from them. I advise people to lock their wallets inside their suitcases!!!! For I was the only one who knew the combo for the safe and the front desk had the master key for it and it is the kind of hotel you have to leave your key with them when you leave the premise.
My advise: DON't STAY THERE!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Dom Sancho I is located on the tree-lined Avenida Da Liberdade, close to Lisbon's shopping and entertainment districts. It offers comfortable rooms with dark wood furnishings and wooden floors.Each room is equipped with air conditioning and a work desk. All rooms at the Dom Sancho are fitted with flat-screen TVs.A varied buffet breakfast is served each morning. Dom Sancho Hotel provides a 24-hour front desk and a car rental service. Laundry and ironing services are also available.The hotel is close to the historic Parque Eduardo VII, and is less than 20-minutes by car to Portela Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Dom Sancho I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dom Sancho i Hotel Lisbon
- Residencial Dom Sancho i Lisbon