“Great location and comfy room”

VIP Executive Eden Aparthotel
Ranked #146 of 247 Hotels in Lisbon
Texas
“Great location and comfy room”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

You will love how easy this hotel is to find. It is literally steps from the Restauradoras metro station, as well as the Rossio station. It is near many restaurants and is a short walk from a great shopping district with even more choice. We chose a family room which ended up quite nice for our group of four. We got one bedroom with a double bed and a sitting room with a couch that folded out to two twin beds that could be moved apart to give our bigger kids a bit more room. We also had a small kitchen with sink, microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was a good size, and WIFI worked just fine.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sharon M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Our first day and what did we experience? Hotel management Isabel came out but offered no appologies. Along with another couple we were the only ones in the restaurant. So the deduction should have been fairly simple. Oh and by the way there is a camera by the elevator to view ongoing activity. We also reported the theft to the police. This seems to be very common here in Portugal. Beware. Hotel is dated. Staff is nor friendly nor unfriendly. Just there. At least they are employed is the general feel.

Location is great.

Vesna from New York City

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Burnley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Would not recommend this hotel for groups, especially girls. Rooms outdated and very shabby, the curtains were thicker than the skin on my feet. There was also no hair dryer in the bathroom.
The pool was not cleaned on a regular basis, it would have been possible to breed tadpoles it was that dirty. It was also very small (I've seen bigger bath tubs).
Breakfast was not worth getting up for. The bread was hard and out of date, it was like chewing a brick.
The maids where rather aggressive, constantly walking into my room whilst I was naked. One woman in particular would shout (Lenny) everytime I walked past. To all viewers my name is not Lenny I did not understand what she meant.
Most of the staff struggled to understand English at times. I asked for the laundry service at reception and was given the wi-fi code instead. The internet connection was not the best, my soundcloud would not load not even once.
To all looking for a hotel in centre of Lisbon, then I would recommend the sister hotel VIP Suites do Marques. The staff are very friendly and offer fantastic service all day round. Overall it is great value for money.
Please take my advice into account, unless you want showers that would leak uncontrollably with water when you turn the switch.

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank BurnleyDavey

Travellers are raving about these Lisbon hotels

Portugal
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stopped here for 2 nights with some other friends, We had a one bedroom apartment which was great for my partner & I and my mum - nice decent size, kitchen was well equipped.The rooms are a little dated & the floor tiles of the bathroom look dirty but they aren't. The roof terrace views are amazing, mainly the staff were great, the odd miserable one but all in all they were nice.The hotel itself though is in the most fantastic location to be able to see Lisbon so I would recommend it for that alone.The metro is yards in front as is the tour bus stop(which I'd also recommend).Rossio square is a few minutes walk too.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Darwin, Australia
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This hotel is right in the middle of town. The Airport Shuttle stops just at the door. The rooms are a little dated but the staff friendly and the kitchen a great find for those days you cant be bothered going out again for dinner. The roof top view is amazing. Did not eat breakfast at the hotel as we made toast and coffee in out room each day. Good value for what you pay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with innstant.com

1 Thank greyj61
Lisbon
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Central hotel, nice staff. Good breakfast. But the bar closed to early and why dont they sell beer at the reception? Small rooms. The breakfast wss very good but expensive. The hotel should use the nuce roof better e g by serving food in a roof terrasse.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Staff: The evening staff are generally quite unwelcoming, it would be nice if they greeted you when you walk through the receiption. I also had problems whilst checking in. I was told that I did not have breakfast despite booking it directly through their website. As I went to get my proof of payment out the receptionist informed me that she did not wish to see it as her piece of paper clearly stated I had room only! When I arrived to my room I received a phone call apologising and stating that I had indeed paid for breakfast. Very unprofessional.

Room: The rooms are in need of an update. The corridors are dark and dingy and you have to turn the lights on to find your way. My room had several stains on the walls and bedsheets. The bathroom had a musty smell however it was cleaned daily and the shower was reasonably powerful.

Breakfast: During my 5 night stay I did not see a single other guest in the breakfast room. It is for this reason that I did not touch the hot food as it looked exactly the same as the previous day. There was a wide selection of breads, pastries, yoghurts etc. The breakfast staff are friendly and chatty.

Location: Excellent with good access to public transport.

Summary: If you are planning to explore the city and are not intending on spending much time in your room then this hotel is a bargain.

Room Tip: All rooms face the Avenida